The 2023 Hillwood Realtor Rewards Program* covers new construction home sales and closings across the six active Dallas-Fort Worth Hillwood Communities (DFW) of Bluewood, Harvest, Lilyana, Liberty, Pecan Square, and Union Park.
Beginning with the second sale across any combination of the above-listed DFW communities, the Realtor recorded at the time of sale will receive an email link from a third-party vendor to select their gift online. Gifts will be awarded for the second, third, and fourth sales across any combination of the DFW communities. Gifts are not redeemable for cash. It is the Realtor’s responsibility to redeem their gift before the designated expiration period.
Realtors who sold two or more homes across our DFW communities in the 2023 calendar year will also be invited to a recognition event at the Hillwood corporate offices in Dallas at a 2024 date to be announced.
At the fifth sale across any combination of the DFW communities, the Realtor will be invited to select one experience from the following options:
- Aerial tour of DFW on the Hillwood helicopter.
- Pair of tickets to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
- Pair of tickets to a Dallas Mavericks game.
- Pair of tickets to a Dallas Stars game.
- Pair of tickets to a Texas Super Kings cricket game.
- One night hotel stay at the Rosewood Mansion hotel in Dallas.
- $500 Visa gift card.
Helicopter tours will be conducted from Love Field Airport and will be provided weather-permitting. Hillwood Communities reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the helicopter tour due to weather or other impacting factors.
All gifts and events for sales two, three, four, and five, will be awarded based on new home construction contracts signed for the period 01/01/2023-12/31/2023.
All Realtors who sold AND closed three or more homes in the calendar year January 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023 will be entered into a drawing for the Grand Prize. Each eligible Realtor gets one entry in the drawing. Five winners will be drawn at the recognition event in 2024. Realtor must be present at the event to win.
GRAND PRIZE DESCRIPTION
The “Grand Prize” includes the following:
- Transportation on the Hillwood private jet departing from Dallas Love Field. First-class commercial airline flights from Love Field or DFW International Airport may be substituted.
- The Realtor can invite one guest of their choosing with the understanding that the Realtor and their guest will share hotel accommodation.
- Transportation to and from the destination airport to the destination hotel.
- Upscale hotel accommodations at the destination for the trip duration.
- Other event(s), prizes, and/or activities to be determined based on destination.
Gifts and prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Hillwood reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All notices or other communications to Hillwood Communities given in connection with or required hereunder must be delivered to [email protected].
*To be eligible for the Hillwood Realtor Rewards Program (a) the licensed Realtor must obtain a signed contract (“Contract”) for a homebuyer (“Homebuyer”) to purchase a new home in one of the Dallas-Fort Worth Hillwood Communities of Bluewood, Harvest, Lilyana, Liberty, Pecan Square, and Union Park for the indicated Promotion Period above, (b) the Homebuyer must close under the Contract during the Promotion Period and reasonable written evidence that closing under the Contract has occurred must be provided to Hillwood from the title company specified in the Contract if requested, (c) the Realtor must provide Hillwood with a completed IRS form W-9. The Realtor is required to instruct the applicable title company to notify Hillwood of the closing if requested, and (d) sales and closings eligible for this program are entered and tracked based on data entries by builder sales teams into the Hillwood online sales and closings system. Hillwood is not responsible for missing sales and closings data not provided by the builder sales team.